UPDATE: This event has reached capacity and confirmation emails are being sent. Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future events!
Are you the biggest Pirates of the Caribbean fan? Do you have your finest pirate flair at the ready? We are seeking the ultimate ‘Pirates’ fans to join the red carpet fan area at the premiere of Disney’s “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” in Hollywood, Calif. If selected, come dressed to impress in your finest pirate attire (leaving the pistols and swords aboard yer ship, me hearties) to cheer and celebrate along the red carpet. After, you will be among the select few to attend the premiere film screening at The Dolby Theater!
Before you register for this event, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Participants must provide and come dressed in their own pirate costume or themed attire.*
- Participants must have full availability to attend the event in Hollywood, Calif., on May 18 from 4:30-10 p.m.
- Travel will not be not provided.
If you can’t join us for the premiere, be sure to catch “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” in theaters in 3D on May 26.
Space very limited for this event and you must sign up here. Please remember the following:
- All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests of the participants may be younger than 18.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- Event confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Space is limited to 50 registrants. Registrations will be accepted in the order received based on eligibility and capacity.
- Travel will not be provided for participants.
- Participants must be dressed in pirate attire to attend the event.* Admission may be denied to a participant who is not in pirate attire or costume.
- Participants must be available to attend the full hours of the event from 4:30-10 p.m.
- The movie is rated PG-13.
- Registration and event are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
I will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive or objectionable.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike others.
- Costumes cannot drag on the ground and/or impede the participant from being able to walk on uneven ground or steps.
Participants who do not arrive in costume or who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into the event.