When I was growing up, “The Little Mermaid” was one of my favorite Disney films. I clearly remember spending many Saturday mornings watching the movie (on VHS!), while simultaneously singing along to the songs and filling in my “Little Mermaid” coloring book.
If a mermaid is your costume of choice this Halloween, you won’t want to miss this colorful “under the sea”-inspired mermaid makeup tutorial. In it, Cosmetologist Elizabeth Marcano gives us step-by-step directions on how to create a “seaworthy” hair and makeup combo.
Want more Halloween DIY tips and tricks? Check out our previous Halloween DIY tutorials below.
- ‘Pirates of The Caribbean’-Inspired Glamorous Pirate Make-Up Tutorial
- ‘Pirates of The Caribbean’-Inspired Makeup Tutorial
- Tower of Terror Bellhop Makeup Tutorial
- “Glamorous” Haunted Mansion Makeup Tutorial
- Haunted Mansion Maid Makeup Tutorial
- Make a “Witch Minnie” Candy Apple
- Create Your Own Haunted Mansion Butler Costume
- Pumpkin Carving Tips