Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando will host a ‘romantico’ version of its popular food and wine event series, just in time for a pre-Valentine’s Day celebration. Guests can enjoy more than a dozen wines and sparkling wines, gourmet food and desserts from the hotel’s award-winning culinary team, plus live music from The Buzzcatz. Harbor Nights takes place under the twinkling lights of the hotel’s Harbor Piazza, one of Orlando’s most unique outdoor event spaces.
Featured dishes at Harbor Nights Romantico include:
· asparagus risotto cake with grilled flat iron steak, red wine mushroom demi
· seared ginger and scallion marinated Atlantic salmon with braised
fingerling potatoes and shiitake mushrooms
· four-cheese tortellini, wild boar sausage ragu, Pecorino cheese
· “Love Boat” seafood pie, parmesan cheese puff pastry
· buffalo mozzarella stuffed meatball, three cheese tortellini
· triple chocolate, champagne sorbetto
· classic tiramisu, strawberry “Tango”
For a full list of all menu items and wines, click here.