The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival gets bigger and better each year, and the two remaining Garden Rocks concerts will have lots of fans: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas May 5-8 (“We Built This City”) and Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone May 19-22 (“I’m Henry VIII, I Am”).
Enjoy guaranteed seats at any of three nightly concerts (5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m.) with a dining package at select Epcot restaurants – there are a wide variety of options, so here are some of our recommendations:
- If you want to make a day of it, start with a buffet breakfast at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway pavilion or family-style at The Garden Grill in The Land pavilion (those sticky buns!). Then taste your way around the Outdoor Kitchens in World Showcase later in the day.
- Fans of Mexican food, choose from San Angel Inn for lunch of dinner or La Hacienda de San Angel for dinner at the Mexico pavilion. Queso fundido, please!
- For Italian, both Tutto Italia and Via Napoli at the Italy pavilion are options – everything from hand-tossed, wood-fired pizzas to hearty spaghetti and fettuccine.
- For dozens of choices and all you care to eat, the Biergarten in Germany fits the bill. Bratwurst, Bavarian-style pot roast, pork roast, meatballs – lots of protein, plenty of veggies and Black Forest cake for dessert.
- Head to Future World and the Coral Reef Restaurant in The Seas with Nemo & Friends. Relax and watch the fish swim by in the largest inland saltwater environment ever built.
- Be transported to Morroco at Spice Road Table (world’s best hummus) and Restaurant Marrakesh for Mediterranean-inspired fare.
- Or head to Japan at the lively Teppan Edo teppanyaki tables or the quieter Toyko Dining for pristine sushi. Or head over to the China pavilion and Nine Dragons for more Asian fare.
- Rose & Crown goes classic with British eats (think fish and chips, shepherd’s pie, bangers and mash); ditto for Chefs de France where you can try escargot, beef Bourguignon, steak frites and more.
Prices for Breakfast Packages start at $39 plus tax (for adults) and $23 plus tax (for children, ages 3-9). Prices for Lunch Packages start at $39 plus tax (for adults) and $15.50 plus tax (for children, ages 3-9). Prices for Dinner Packages start at $53 plus tax (for adults) and $17.50 plus tax (for children, ages 3-9).
Concerts are included with regular park admission to Epcot.
To book a dining package, Call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. You can also book now at epcotinspring.com. Advance reservations are highly recommended, as these events fill up quickly.
For more information on the Festival, check out epcotinspring.com.