Starting July 17, there will be a delicious new way to experience “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” at Epcot. Reservations open today for the brand-new Frozen Ever After Dessert Party, the coolest dessert party with reserved seating to an amazing fireworks spectacular, delicious desserts and a special opportunity to enjoy the Frozen Ever After attraction!
The party, which takes place in World Showcase Plaza East, overlooking World Showcase Lagoon, will feature décor, drinks, desserts and snacks inspired by the beloved film, “Frozen.” Don’t worry about staking out the perfect spot to view the fireworks, because Frozen Ever After Dessert Party guests will have reserved seating. Sip on specialty cotton candy lemonade or “melted snow” and other non-alcoholic beverages, which will delight guests of all ages. Adults 21 years and older can enjoy alcoholic beverages such as a piña colada, margarita or “Summertime Punch,” a refreshing blend of prickly pear syrup, vodka, lemonade and ginger ale.
Desserts and snacks will be served on three buffet stations, check out the menus below!
Hot & Cold
- Olaf’s Warm Double Chocolate S’mores Pudding Cake
- Elsa’s Warm Cottage Pudding with Salted Caramel Glaze
- Hand-dipped Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Wandering Oaken’s Eclairons
- Hans’ Key Lime Tarts with Red Glitter Glaze
- Living Rock Crispy Bonbons
- Anna’s Blue Velvet Cupcakes
- Kristoff’s No Sugar Added Lemon Curd with Blueberry
Not So Sweet
- Sven’s Fresh Fruits & Berries
- Grand Pabbie’s Winter-spiced Snack Mix
- Duke of Weselton’s Cheese Fondue served with Country Bread Cubes, Broccoli, and Grilled Flatbread
After “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth,” guests of the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party will be escorted to the Norway Pavilion for a special ride on the popular Frozen Ever After attraction.
The Frozen Ever After Dessert Party is another exciting offering from the Enchanting Extras Collection, which allows guests to enhance their vacation with one-of-a-kind Disney experiences. Cost is $79 for guests ages 10 and above, $47 for ages 3 to 9—tax and gratuity included. Reservations are now open for dates beginning July 17 and can be made by visiting DisneyWorld.com